date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1893-07-10, d. 1962-12-26
- Père*: Ephrem Léger1 n. 1865-02-24, d. 1925-11-14
- Mère*: Justine Gallant1 n. ± 1861-__-__, d. 1942-03-19
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 7e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Calixte Léger et Olive Ouellet:
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S65] Acadian Cultural Society, compilateur, Extracts of death records from Aubuchon Funeral Parlor, Fitchburg, Massachusetts (1914 - 1966) (P.O. Box 2304, Fitchburg, MA 01420-8804: Acadian Cultural Society).
- [S39] Amercian-Canadian Genelogical Society, St-Joseph Church Fitchburg, Massachusetts - Marriages: K-Z (July, 1891 to December, 1995) (Manchester, NH: Amercian-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1996).
- [S533] M. André E. Léger - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 11 mars 1968, pg 5, Page 5.
- [S104] Amercian-Canadian Genelogical Society, St-Joseph Church Fitchburg, Massachusetts - Baptisms (July, 1891 to December, 1995) (Manchester, NH: Amercian-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1996).
- [S3522] Mark R. Leger - obituary, Leominster Champion, Lexington MA, June 16 2006;Leominster Champion Leominster, MA
Friday, June 16th, 2006
Mark Leger, 46 FITCHBURG -
Mark R. Leger, 46, of Fitchburg, died Friday evening, June 9, in Heywood Hospital, Gardner, after an illness. He was born on Oct. 31, 1959, in Fitchburg, the son of Norman and Bernadette (Rochette) Leger and had lived all of his life in Fitchburg. He attended school in Fitchburg. Mr. Leger had been a die setter for the past 18 years. He had worked at Solo Cup and was currently working at F&M Machinery, both in Leominster. In his spare time, he enjoyed landscaping and carpentry work. He also loved going four-wheeling on his ATV. He was a member of St. Francis of Assisi Church. Mr. Leger leaves his son, Kevin M. Leger of Acton; his daughter, Christin J. Leger of Leominster; his mother with whom he lived, Bernadette (Rochette) Leger of Fitchburg; one brother, Patrick Leger and his wife, Dawn, of Athol; three sisters, Norma Leger of Fitchburg, Kathleen and her husband, Louis Cummings, of Townsend, and Lucy and her husband, Arthur Gagnon, of Fitchburg; one granddaughter, Destiny; and several aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews.