date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. ± 1849-__-__, d. ± 1924-__-__
- Père*: Hyppolite Léger1,2,3 n. 1819-08-23, d. 1899-12-16
- Mère*: Osithe Boudreau1,2,3 n. 1821-06-26, d. 1891-05-01
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 6e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- Appears on charts | Apparaît sur les tableaux: Léger Tree | Arbre Léger (7 gen)
Les enfants de Madeleine Léger et Fidèle Thibodeau:
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S12287] Recensement du Canada - 1861, Ménage de Polit Leshere, Microfilm: C-1006, NB, Shediac, Westmorland, schedule I, page 38, ligne 4-14, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/fra/recensements/1861/Pages/…), Polit (42a), Ausit (40a), Jartrude (18a), Mary (16a), Margret (13a), Magdelein (12a), Niset (10a), Bruno (8a), Stephen (6a), Laurence (4a), Thaddy (1a) (Note les enfants du couple sont les bons, mais les âges sont erronés).
- [S14231] Recensement du Canada - 1871, Ménage de Hippolite Leger, Microfilm: C-10393, NB, E2 (Shediac), 186 (Westmorland), page 16, ligne 8-19, ménage 48, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1871/Pages/item.aspx), Hippolyte Leger (51a), Ositte Leger (49a), Bruno Leger (24a), Marguerite Leger (23a), Etienne Leger (23a), Jartrude Leger (21a), Marguerite Leger (18a), Magdelen Leger (16a), Laurent Leger (13a), Thadée Leger (10a), David Leger (7a), Philippe Leger (1a).
- [S4210] Fidele Thibodeau - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, December 16 1936, pg 9;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Wednesday, December 16th, 1936 pg 9
Fidele Thibodeau Shediac, Dec. 15 -
The death of Fidele Thibodeau, of Barachois, occurred on Sunday afternoon at the home of his daughter, Mrs. Anselme Leger, at the age of 83 years. Although the deceased had been suffering from heart trouble, his passing came as a shock to the parish. His wife predeceased him some twelve years ago in the U.S.A., and he leaves to mourn one son, Anselme, New Hamshire, and four daughters, Mrs. Anselme Leger, of Barachois; Mrs. Denis LeBlanc, of Gardner Mass.; Mrs. Thomas Boudreau and Mrs. Alfred Allard, both of Fitchburg, Mass. The funeral was held this (Tuesday) morning at 8 o'clock from St. Henry's Church, Barachois, with Rev. Father Edgar LeBlanc officiating. The Pallbearers were Aurel, John A. and John P. Leger, Laurent Bourque, Raymond Cormier and Arthur Gaudet. The deceased has a wide circle of friends who gatheres at the church to attend the obsequies and there was a large number of mass cards and floral tributes received.
- [S10839] Recensement du Nouveau Brunswick - 1851, Ménage de Hyppolite Léger, Microfilm: C-997, NB, 88 (Shediac), Westmorland, schedule I, page 55, ligne 29-35, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1851/Pages/item.aspx), Pollite (31a), Osette (29a), Nicette (7a), Bruno (4a), Tichon (3a), Gertrude (1a), Jane Landrie (15a).
- [S4224] Fidele Thibodeau - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, December 18 1936, pg 15;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Friday, December 18th, 1936 pg 15
Fidele Boudreau Barachois, Dec. 17 -
The citizens of Barachois and surrounding districts deeply regret the sudden death of one of their highly esteemed citizens, Mr. Fidele Boudreau, who died Sunday, December 13th, at the age of 84. The deceased gentleman leaves to mourn one son, Mr. Sam Thibodeau, of Hartford, Conn.; also four daughters, Mrs. Thomas Boudreau and Mrs. Zoel Cormier, of Fitchburg, Mass.; Mrs. Frank Allard, of Gardner, Mass., and Mrs. Anselm Leger, of Barachois. The funeral took place Tuesday morning at 8:30 with high mass of requiem celebrated by Rev. Father Edwar LeBlanc, pastor of the parish. The pall-bearers were: Mr. Aurele Leger, Jean Batiste A. Leger, Jean Batiste D. Leger, Arthur Gaudet, all of Barachois; M. Laurent Bourque, of Scoudouc, and Alvine Cormier, of Cape Bauld.
Note: Should be Fidele Thibodeau not Fidele Boudreau.