date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. ± 1857-01-21, d. 1934-02-10
- Père*: André Léger n. 1814-10-12, d. 1889-11-22
- Mère*: Clothilde Boudreau n. 1819-05-27, d. 1889-01-26
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petite-fille à la 6e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- Appears on charts | Apparaît sur les tableaux: Léger Tree | Arbre Léger (7 gen)
Les enfants de Angéline Léger et Placide Gallant:
- [S14525] Recensement du Canada - 1901, Ménage de Placide Gallant, Microfilm: T-6445, NB, Barachois, G4 (Shediac), 24 (Westmorland), page 14, ligne 15-23, demeure 102, ménage 102, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1901/Pages/item.aspx), Placide Gallant (Chef 50a), Angeline Gallant (Epose 44a), Exelda Gallant (Fille 19a), Sara Gallant (Fille 17a), Elizabeth Gallant (Fille 15a), Auguste Gallant (Fils 12a), Hector Gallant (Fils 10a), Raymond Gallant (Fils 8a), Alban Gallant (Fils 5a).
- [S40] Shediac, N.B., Registre de la paroisse Saint-Joseph (1863-1926); microfilm: F1918 , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en juin 1978; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S3825] Mrs. Angeline Gallant - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, February 12 1934, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Monday, February 12th, 1934 pg 7
Mrs. Angeline Gallant -
The many friends of Mrs. Angeline Gallant, widow of the late Mr. Placide Gallant, of Barachois, will learn with regret of her death, which occurred on Saturday evening at the Hotel Dieu hospital after a short illness. Possessed of very high intellectual attainments and sterling qualities, she endeared herself to a wide circle of friends and acquaintances and her loss will be keenly felt by all who knew her. Deceased was 78 years of age and had a most retentive memory right up to the time of her demise. Her husband, who was Dominion fisheries inspector for many years, predeceased her by 14 years. The late Mrs. Gallant leaves to mourn their loss, two daughters, Mrs. Exelda LeBlanc, of this city, and Mrs. Saul Gaudet, of Upper Aboujagane, and four sons, Auguste, prosperous farmer of Barachois; Hector, vice-president of Federal Industries, limited, Montreal; Raymond, of the same firm, and Alban, of the engineering department of Dorchester Penitentiary. Another daughter, Mrs. Arthur Leger, of Barachois, died eight years ago. She also leaves 23 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren. The body will be taken this morning from the residence of her daughter, Mrs. E. LeBlanc, 33 Cornell street, and forwarded on the 11 o'clock train to Shediac, whence it will be conveyed to her late home in Barachois for burial on Tuesday morning after requiem high mass is celebrated at St. Henry's Church, Rev. Father Edgar LeBlanc, pastor.
- [S295] Source inconnue author, Rc 1871 - Shediac Parish and Dundas Parish (n.pub., source inconnue publish date).
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S7321] Auguste P. Gallant - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, March 3, 1965, pg 5.