M, n. 1861-09-22, d. < 1894-09-18
- Père*: Thaddée Léger1,2 n. 1821-06-21, d. 1902-08-14
- Mère*: Angèle Leblanc1,2 n. 1841-__-__, d. 1923-__-__
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 6e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
- Appears on charts | Apparaît sur les tableaux: Léger Tree | Arbre Léger (7 gen)
- [S8371] “1887-11-06 Massachusetts Marriages, 1841-1915 for Christopher Leger,” Marriage Register, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Family Search (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.2/M6NS-5HC/p1: accessed 2011-09-29).
- [S11732] Recensement du Nouveau Brunswick - 1861, Ménage de Thaddée Léger, NB, Moncton, Westmorland, schedule I, page 60, ligne 2301-2304, Automated Genealogy (http://www.automatedgenealogy.com/censusnb61/images/…).
- [S351] Descendants of Jacques Leger dit La Rosette, online http://users.eastlink.ca/~rickeylegere/
- [S3026] Christopher Legere - obituary, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, September 22, 1894.
- [S3025] Christopher Legere - obituary, The Daily Telegraph, Saint John NB, September 18, 1894;The Daily Telegraph Saint John, NB
Tuesday, September 18th, 1894
Henry T. LEGERE leaves Monday night for St. John where he will meet the corpse of his brother, Christopher T. LEGERE who died in Boston last week. The body is expected to arrive in Moncton tomorrow eve. - 'Transcript.'
- [S3027] Christopher Léger - obituary, The Daily Sun, Saint John NB, September 24, 1894;The Daily Sun Saint John, NB
Monday, September 24th, 1894
Moncton, Sept. 21 - The body of the late Christopher LEGER, who died in Boston last week of typhoid fever, was interred in the R.C. Cemetery at Fox Creek yesterday. Deceased was 33 years of age and was a brother of Henry LEGER, brother, of Moncton. He learned his trade in the Peters Combination Lock factory in Moncton and at the time of his last illness was foreman in the lock department of the Wm Hall Iron and Brass works in Boston.