date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
M, n. 1878-02-03, d. 1954-04-13
- Père*: Julien Léger2,3 n. 1855-02-27, d. 1941-04-16
- Mère*: Marie Leblanc2 n. 1859-07-26, d. 1941-11-01
- Relationship | lien de parenté: Petit-fils à la 7e génération de Jacques Léger dit Larosette
Les enfants de Ernest Léger et Elizabeth Boudreau:
- Yvonne Léger n. 1903-10-11, d. 1904-08-02
- Julien Léger n. 1905-03-22, d. 1905-03-24
- Alice Léger9,10,4 n. 1906-03-18, d. 1998-__-__
- Alfred Léger+10,4 n. 1907-09-24, d. 1988-02-28
- Antoine Léger+10,4 n. 1909-02-08
- Salomé Léger+10,4 n. 1910-06-08, d. 1980-__-__
- Soeur Corinne Léger10 n. 1912-04-12, d. 1993-01-__
- Rev. Alphonse Léger10 n. 1913-07-21, d. 1978-10-02
- Andréa Léger+10,11 n. 1913-07-21, d. 1986-05-29
- Soeur Marie Léger10
- [S4760] Mrs. A. Leger - nécrologie, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 28 avril 1976, pg 24;voir aussi: Mrs. Alice Leger - funeral, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 28 avril 1976, pg 8.
- [S5120] Florine Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 17 août 1992.
- [S6651] Noted French Acadian Passes in Memramcook, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, April 17, 1941, pg 8.
- [S14170] Recensement du Canada - 1911, Ménage de Earnest Leger, Microfilm: T-20354, NB, Memramcook, 9 (Dorchester), 35 (Westmorland), page 9, ligne 35-40, demeure 70, ménage 80, Bibliothèques et Archives Canada (http://www.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/census/1911/Pages/item.aspx), Earnest Leger (Head 33a), Elizabeth Leger (Wife 35a), Ada Leger (Daughter 5a), Alfred Leger (Son 3a), Antoine Leger (Son 2a), Marie Leger (Daughter 11/12a).
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S3043] Mrs. Ernest J. Leger - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, March 2, 1934, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Friday, March 2nd, 1934 pg 7
Mrs. Ernest J. Leger -
The death of Mrs. Ernest J. Leger, nee Elizabeth Boudreau, aged 60 years, of Memramcook, N.B., occurred Wednesday evening. She had not been in the best of health for a few months but her death was unexpected. Her husband, a bridge contractor for the provincial government, survives, also three sons and five daughters. The sons are: Alfred, employed with T. & A. Leger, Moncton; Antoine , with the Irving Co., Ltd.; Alphonse, Student at St. Joseph's University; the daughters are Alice, an employee of T. Eaton Co., Ltd.; Andrea and Corinne, school teachers of Dupuis Corner; Salome, at home and Marie, student at the Sacred Heart Convent, St. Joseph's Westmorland county. Three brothers and two sisters also survive, Frederick Boudreau, of Gayton's Crossing; C.H. Boudreau, of Fredericton; Alphie, of Moncton, Mrs. Honore Leger, of Memramcook West, and Miss Melanie Boudreau, of Gayton's Crossing. Rev. Raymond Boudreau, curate of L'Assumption parish in this city is a nephew. The funeral will be held Saturday morning with service in St. Thomas Church, Memramcook. Interment will be made in St. Thomas cemetery.
- [S4913] Mrs. Henry D. Gaudet - nécrologie, Daily Times, Moncton, NB, 14 mai 1931, pg 7.
- [S4058] Felicien H. Boudreau - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, January 18 1933, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Wednesday, January 18th, 1933 pg 7
Felicien H. Boudreau -
The death of Mr. Felicien H. Boudreau occurred suddenly at the Hotel Dieu Hospital here yesterday afternoon when improvement in his illness seemed manifest. He passed away quietly of a heart attack, unexpected by his family and friends. An upholsterer employed by Canadian National Railways for many years, the seriousness of his condition became known in December last when he was advised to take rest and up to yesterday morning hope was entertained for his complete recovery, but later in the day a sudden change for the worse developed and he never rallied.The late Mr. Boudreau was a native of Memramcook, being a son of Hilaire and Crecuce (Bourque) Boudreau, both deceased. He was born on April 10th, 1871, and was thus in his 62nd year. He had made his home in Moncton for many years and was a highly respected citizen, while in his capacity with C.N.R. he was regarded as a most efficient and faithful employee and was much esteemed by all his associates. his passing will be deeply appreciated. The deceased leaves to mourn their loss, his wife and eight children, six daughters and two sons. The daughters are Mrs. Edgar Saulnier, Lewisville; Lillian, Emerice and Norma, at home; Edna at the J.H. Dunn hospital, Bathurst, and Mrs. Leonard Forest, Moncton. The sons are Edward, married and residing in Moncton, and Rudolph, at Home. Four brothers and three sisters also survive. They are Marc, of St. Joseph; Frank, of Memramcook; Camille H. and Alphee, both of Moncton; Mrs. Honore Leger, Memramcook West; Mrs. Ernest Leger and Miss Melinda Boudreau, both of Memramcook. Rev. Father Raymond Boudreau, curate of L'Assomption parish, this city, is a nephew. The body is resting at the family residence, 42 Waterloo Street, from where the funeral will be held on Thursday morning to L'Assomption Church for solemn high mass of requiem after which interment will be made in Shediac Road cemetery.
- [S101] Alice Brisson, Carte de membres pour la réunion de la famille Léger dans le cadre du Congrès Mondial Acadien de 1994.
- [S8305] Mrs. A. Landry - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, May 30, 1986, pg 30.
- [S11534] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F20000, No. d'enregistrement: 0086, Calixte Landry & Andréa Léger, (1935-01-08).