date format: YYYY-MM-DD | format date: AAAA-MM-DD
"<" - event occurred before date | "<" - événement avant la date
">" means event occurred after date | ">" - événement après la date
F, n. 1884-__-__, d. 1958-08-05
Les enfants de Annie Drisdelle et Thébeau Léger:
- Edith Léger+1,5,6,7,8,9 n. 1911-05-30, d. 1992-__-__
- Edgar Léger1,5,6,7,8,9 n. 1913-05-28, d. 1988-06-02
- Léandre Léger1,6,8,9 n. 1915-03-29, d. < 1981-10-26
- Léonie Léger+1,5,6,7,8,9 n. 1917-07-15, d. 1981-10-26
- Raymond Léger+1,6,8,9 n. 1919-11-06, d. ± 1972-08-07
- Blair Léger+1,5,6,7,8,9 n. 1922-02-07, d. 1977-11-21
- Emery Léger6,7,8,9 n. 1927-__-__, d. 1975-08-02
- [S11] Registre de la paroisse Saint Henri, Barachois, NB; microfilm: CEA F1889 et C1889A , microfilmé par P. Landry, microfilmé en mai 1977; Centre d'études acadiennes Anselme Chiasson.
- [S536] Thébeau Léger et Annie Drisdelle - pierre tombale, cimetière Saint Henri, Barachois, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-23.
- [S6278] Death occurrs in Hospital, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, August 6, 1958, pg 2.
- [S4342] Thadee Drisdale - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, February 15, 1936, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Saturday, February 15th, 1936 pg 7
Thadee Drisdale Shediac, Feb. 14 -
The death of Thadee Drisdale, of Petitcodiac and formerly of Upper Aboujagane, occured at the home of Mr. Philomin Melanson, Barachois, this morning at 5.30 o'clock after an illness of about six months. The deceased was 68 years of age and was a resident of Petitcodiac for 30 years prior to comming to Barachois some six months ago. Mr. Drisdale was a harness maker by trade. Possessed of a pleasing personality and of spendid character, he had a wide circle of friends who will deeply regret to learn of his passing. He leaves to mourn his passing, two brothers, Calixte Drisdale, of Moncton, and Louis Drisdale, of Upper Aboujagane; three sisters, (Leonie) Mrs. Placide Melanson, of Upper Aboujagane; (Annie) Mrs. Thibeau Leger, of Barachois, and (Mary) Mrs, Aime Oullette, of Bourgeois Mills. The funeral will take place Sunday afternoon from St. Henry's Church, Barachois, with Rev. Father Edgar LeBlanc officiating.
- [S601] Blair Léger - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 22 novembre 1977, pg 4;voir aussi: B. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, November 22, 1977, pg 2; LEGER - funeral, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, November 23, 1977, pg 13.
- [S3114] Raymond E. Leger - obituary, Chronicle Herald, Halifax NS, August 17, 1972, pg 24.
- [S6797] Emery Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, August 4, 1975, pg 4;voir aussi: Emery Leger - funeral, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, August 4, 1075, pg 3.
- [S6915] Edgar T. Léger - nécrologie, Le Matin, Moncton, NB, 3 juin 1988.
- [S12609] Mrs. L. Leger - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 1981-11-28, pg 2.