- [S156] Odette Haché, Registre de Caraquet (n.pub., source inconnue publish date).
- [S158] Willie Léger - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 8 décembre 1967, pg 3.
- [S276] Entrevue avec Jocelyne Léger (Moncton, NB), par Gilles Pinet, 7 décembre 1999.
- [S373] Faustine Boudreau - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, December 22, 2004.
- [S1283] Aimé Brun - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, December 7, 2004.
- [S1353] Donat Robichaud, Les Robichaud d'Amérique - Dictionnaire généalogique (Donat Robichaud, 1999, source inconnue publish date).
- [S2807] Lorraine Léger, Carte de membre de l'Association des Léger/Légère d'Acadie, 1994.
- [S2833] Aurore Gaudet - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, November 10, 2006;Times & Transcript Moncton, NB
Friday, November 10th, 2006
Aurore Gaudet 1926-2006 The Gaudet and Léger families come together in sadness following the passing of their beloved wife, mother, grandmother, sister, and friend. Aurore (née Léger) Gaudet, 80, wife of Alyre Gaudet of Trois Ruisseaux passed away peacefully on Wednesday, November 8, 2006 at The Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital, Moncton. Born in Trois-Ruisseaux on September 8th, 1926, Aurore married and raised her family in Scoudouc before returning to retire in her native Cap-Pelé. She was the eldest child of the late Adolphe and Emerise (Fagan) Léger of Trois Ruisseaux. Aurore is survived by her loving husband of 48 years Alyre, one son; Paul (Monique) of Scoudouc; two daughters, Janice Léger (Roland), and Charline LeBlanc (Donald), both of Trois Ruisseaux; and one special grandchild, Venessa. She also leaves in mourning, six sisters; Caroline Halloran (Edward), Jocelyne Gallant (Moril), Marilyn Léger and Rhoda Léger all of Trois Ruisseaux, Rose-Anna Vautour of Cap-Pelé, and Marina Lirette (Gérald McGraw), of Cormier Village; two brothers, Emeric Léger (Jeannine) and Bernard Léger (Janice), both of Trois Ruisseaux; two sisters-in-law, Anna and Jeannette, as well as several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brothers Paul, Adrice, Connie and Alphie Léger. Profoundly missed and cherished, Aurore will be most fondly remembered not only for her incredible strength, but for the gentleness with which she shared it. Even in her final precious days, her sharp-minded wit, her incessant charm, and her sense of humor were intact. She was giving, caring, and loyal, always placing her family above all else, and never seeking of reward or gratification. She lead by example, with class and dignity. Her compassion was unwavering, her love unconditional. Her devotion was infinite, as was her wisdom. She was a mother to few, but a mentor to many. We thrived in her presence, and we will struggle in her absence. Aurore was a veritable treasure to all who were fortunate enough to have known her. The family will receive condolences on Friday, from 2 to 4p.m. and 7 to 9p.m. and Saturday, from 10a.m. until time of departure at 10:50a.m. at Funérarium Frenette, 2641 Acadia Road, Cap-Pelé (532-3297). Funeral mass will be celebrated at 11a.m. on Saturday, November 11, 2006 at Ste. Thérèse d'Avila Roman Catholic Church in Cap-Pelé. Interment will be held in the parish cemetery. In lieu of flowers, the family asks that gestures of respect be made in the form of donations to the Dr. Georges-L. Dumont Hospital Palliative Care Unit. Funeral arrangements are under the direction of Frenette Funeral Home Shediac Ltd. www.frenettefuneralhome.com.
- [S2834] Courriel "ICQ Message", Gilles Pinet à Rick Legere, 10 novembre 2006.
- [S3379] Emery Brun - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, January 2 1957, pg 3;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Wednesday, January 2nd, 1957 pg 3
Emery Brun - Shediac (Special) -
Cape Bald Native Dies Unexpectantly
The death of Emery Brun occcurred suddenly Tuesday at his home in Lower Cape Bald. Mr. Brun was apparently in good health and had just returned home from church when he was seiged with an attack and died before medical aid could reach him. An outstanding citizen of his community, he was the manager of the Cape Bald Fisherman's Association, a director in the Caisse Popular, and a director of the Co-Operative store in Cape Bald. He is survived by his wife, the former Elise Landry, thirteen children, and his mother. Surviving sons are: Alfred, Almee, Adrice, Regis all of Toronto; Omer, of Cape Bald, Armand of Moncton, and Romuld of Lower Cape Bald. Daughters are: Mrs. Gervais Leger (Lorraine), of Leger Brook, Mrs. Fernand Saulnier (Leoline), of Dupuis Corner, Mrs. John Paul Maillet (Marie), of Sudbury, Ont., Mrs. Victor Mazerolle (Eva), also of Sudbury, Mrs. Adelard Savoie (Alin), of Toronto and Miss Laurida Brun, at home. he also leaves four sisters - Mrs. Dauphine Fagan, of Pictou, N.S., Mrs. Melrose Landry, of Cape Bald, Mrs. Elizabeth Vautour, Cape Bald, and Miss Sarah Brun, of Cape Bald. There are also four brothers - Emile, Dosithe, Alyre, and Adelard, all of Cape Bald. He also leaves 32 Grandchildren. The body is resting at his late home, and the funeral will be held Friday morning at 9 o'clock at the Cape Bald Roman Catholic Church. Interment will be in tha parish cemetery.
- [S3730] Mrs. Patrick H. Melanson - obituary, Moncton Daily Times, Moncton, NB, December 30 1935, pg 7;Moncton Daily Times Moncton, NB
Monday, December 30th, 1935 pg 7
Mrs. Patrick H. Melanson Shediac, Dec. 29 -
The death of Mrs. Patrick H. Melanson occurred at her home in Little Cape Friday at the age of 83 years. She had been ill for three months. The deceased was formerly Miss Christine Thibodeau, of Leger Corner, and since her marriage has resided in Little Cape. She leaves to mourn her husband, two sons, Clovis, at home, and Clifford, in Fitchburg, Mass.; also two daughters, Mrs. Adolphe Cormier, of Robichaud Office, and Mrs. Theotime Leger, of Leger Brook. The funeral was held this afternoon from her home to the parish church in Cape Bauld. The deceased had a wide circle of friends that will regret to learn of her passing.
- [S4290] P. LeBlanc - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, March 4, 1976, pg 5;Moncton Times Moncton, NB
Thursday, March 4th, 1976 pg 5
P. LeBlanc -
The death of Phillippe LeBlanc of Cap Pele, and formerly of Barachois, Occurred Tuesday at Dr. Georges Dumont Hospital following a long illness. He was 91. Born at Barachois, he was a son of the late Edouard and Philomaine (Lirette) LeBlanc. He was a farmer until retirement years ago, and attended St. Henrie du Barachois Roman Catholic Church. His wife, the former Marguerite Leger, died in 1961, He is survived by six daughters, Mrs. Albert LeBlanc (Corinne) and Mrs. Alvin Boudreau (Jeannine) with whom he resided, both of Cap Pele, Mrs. Louisa Duguay of Charterville, Mrs. Emile Vautour (Annie) of Greenville, N.H., Mrs. Louis LeBlanc (Desange) of Montreal and Mrs. Azor LeBlanc (Clara) of Dorchester Crossing; one son, Edouard LeBlanc of Toronto; one Sister, Mrs. Philippe LeBlanc (Olive) of Robichaud, 30 grandchildren, 14 great grandchildren, 14 great-grandchildren. The body is resting at Frenette's funeral home, Shediac. The funeral mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday at St. Henrie du Barachois Roman Catholic Church with interment in the church cemetery.
- [S4526] M. Clifford Melanson - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 2 octobre 1981.
- [S4638] Ceciile J. Leger - nécrologie, Sentinel & Enterprise, Fitchburg, MA, 18 juillet 2005.
- [S5166] Elise Brun - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 19 novembre 1997, pg 36.
- [S5736] Leonie Landry - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, May 20, 1978, pg 2.
- [S6717] Eugene Boudreau - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, November 29, 1973, pg 11.
- [S7157] Leo B. LeBlanc - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, May 5, 1972, pg 10.
- [S7674] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. ), Microfilm: F24374, No. d'enregistrement: 2317, Adrice Léger & Anna Landry, (1960-06-11).
- [S8124] P. Landry - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, October 2, 1974, pg 9.
- [S9065] "United States Social Security Death Index”, index, Family Search (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.1.1/J5BT-VYW : accessed 2012-04-25), Althea M Charette (1999).
- [S9073] Raymond Charette - obituary, Sentinel & Enterprise, Fitchburg, MA, June 29, 2011.
- [S9096] "Frenette Funeral Home", obituary, Frenette Funeral Home, (http://www.frenettefuneralhome.com/en/Obituaries/69950/ : accessed 2012-04-04), Rosella Léger (2012).
- [S9107] Lorraine Léger - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, April 1, 2011;voir aussi: Lorraine Léger - nécrologie, Acadie Nouvelle, Caraquet, NB, 1 avril 2011, pg 33.
- [S11215] D. Landry - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, March 10, 1986, pg 23.
- [S11553] Leonace Landry & Rhea Leger - pierre tombale, cimetière Sainte Thérèse d'Avila, Cap Pelé, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-02.
- [S11596] Acquila J. Leger & Madeleine Landry - pierre tombale, cimetière Sainte Thérèse d'Avila, Cap Pelé, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-02.
- [S11628] Gervais Léger & Lorraine Brun - pierre tombale, cimetière Sainte Thérèse d'Avila, Cap Pelé, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2004-05-02.
- [S11668] Archives provinciales du Nouveau-Brunswick, "SD141 Statistiques de l'état civil", base de données, index des mariages du N.-B. (http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141B7.aspx), Microfilm: F25353, No. d'enregistrement: 3155, Camille Vautour & Rosanna Léger, (1963-08-03).
- [S11838] N. Melanson - obituary, Moncton Times, Moncton, NB, 1982-05-18, pg 13;voir aussi: Napoléon Melanson - nécrologie, Evangéline, Moncton, NB, 1982-05-18, pg 4.
- [S12172] "Salon Frenette", nécrologie, Salon Frenette, (http://www.salonfrenette.com/en/Obituaries/78591/ : accessed 2015-02-22), Madeleine Leger (2013).
- [S12403] Aurel J Leger & Marceline O'Brien - pierre tombale, cimetière Notre Dame du Calvaire, Dieppe, NB, photographié par Rick Legere le 2003-04-18.
- [S13223] "Passage Funeral Co-operative", obituary, Passage Funeral Co-operative, (http://www.funerairepassagefuneral.ca/obituary.asp?id=853 : accessed 2016-02-21), Michel Léger (2015).
- [S13224] "Passage Funeral Co-operative", obituary, Passage Funeral Co-operative, (http://www.funerairepassagefuneral.ca/obituary.asp?id=890 : accessed 2016-02-21), Ralph Leger (2015).
- [S13225] "Salon Frenette", nécrologie, Salon Frenette, (http://www.frenettefuneralhome.com/fr/Obituaries/84728/ : accessed 2013-02-22), Réginald Légère (2013).
- [S13278] "Maison Robichaud & Fils", nécrologie, Maison Robichaud & Fils, (http://www.salonrobichaud.com/necrologies/104895 : accessed 2016-02-26), Alban Robichaud (2016).
- [S13320] "Coopérative Funéraire Passage", nécrologie, Coopérative Funéraire Passage, (http://www.funerairepassagefuneral.ca/obituary.asp : accessed 2016-04-13), Victor Léger (2016).
- [S13854] Léonce Landry - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 2015-04-22.
- [S14040] Leoline Saulnier - obituary, Times & Transcript, Moncton, NB, 1995-04-20, pg 25.
- [S14451] Joseph Patrice Brun, Certificat de décès. 44060. (1921-06-06). F18947. Copie se retrouve: http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/VISSE/141C5.aspx